No Name Bass Club
HOME | About Us | Constitution | Policy | Members | News Letter | Club Standings | Contact Us | Tournament Results | Photos
A. The policies may be amended at any regular meeting by two-thirds
(2/3) Vote of the members voting. At the last meeting of each year,
the two-thirds (2/3) will be reduced to a simple majority.
B. Membership: (Also see Article II of the Constitution)
1. Application for membership may be by written application or sponsor by
any club meeting in good standing.
2. All prospective new members will be voted on separately, by name.
3. A negative vote by three (3) or more members will be case to
reject an eligible applicant for membership. The members
who voted "no" must state their reasons before the Advisory Board.
4. A member will be subject to removal from the membership roster for the following:
a. Failure to pay all dues by the end of February.
b. Conviction of a felony.
c. Any action that would reflect dishonorably or disgraceful to the Club.
d. (See Article II of the Constitution.)
5. Should a problem arise involving any of the No Name Bass Club
Policies, the Advisory Board shall investigate the problem and report
its findings to the Club. A hearing will be granted upon the request of
the individual involved, with continuing membership contingent upon
approval of the Club
6. All matters of disqualification, dismissal from the Club or any other
personal issues must be voted on by secret ballot. (E.G. majority
of members present and voting.)
C. The Advisory Board will formally review all members on an on-going basis,
or as necessary for possible removal from the membership roster.
D. The dates for tournaments will be selected every quarter by the club members.
1. The entry fee for each tournament is twenty-five dollars ($25) per
person. 11 dollars of which is for stringer, 5 dollars for big bass, 5 dollars
for classic, 1 dollar to GODTELL, and 3 dollars for the Club
2. A member may fish with a guest at any tournament. The guest will pay
the regular entry fee, and will share in any prize money won.
3. A guest can fish alone or with another guest if approved by the club.
4. Paper Tournaments – Paper Tournaments will be scheduled. During
these tournaments all legal fish will be measured and returned to the lake.
The top five (5) fish of each entrant will be converted to pounds using the
chart supplied by the Texas Parks & Wildlife.
5. Tournaments will be held on Saturday and tournament duration will last
no longer than ten hours per day. The exceptions to the above rules are
>> There will be a maximum of three night tournaments per year
>> Night tournaments may start Saturday evening and conclude
Sunday during daylight hours
> There will be a maximum of one two-day tournament per year.
> There will be a weigh-in each day. The total of the two weigh-
ins will apply towards the point’s standings and prizes.
> The draw will occur at the meeting before the tournament.
6. All No Name Bass Club members are strongly encouraged to use a
live release product in their live wells.
7. One pound will be added to each member’s total weight for each meeting
attended (member has to attend at least thirty (30) minutes to receive the
pound). One pound will be added to each member’s total weight that is
present at weigh-in.
8. Each member that fishes six (6) or more tournaments is eligible to fish the
Classic. The lake for the Classic will be determined at the December meeting.
E. The following shall prevail at all No Name Bass Club tournaments.
1. All state, federal and local laws shall be obeyed.
2. All fish (Largemouth, Smallmouth, Kentucky Spotted and Guadalupe)
must be a minimum of fourteen (14) inches in length, and will be
measured on a flat-board. Short fish will not be weighed, and a one-
pound penalty will be subtracted from the total weight. All legal fish
that are dead will be a one fourth (1/4) pound penalty.
3. Fish must be taken by rod and reel methods, using artificial bait only.
(Prepared pork strips, buck tails, and feather type lures are considered
artificial baits.) Only one rod and reel may be in use by each person at
one time, other rods may be rigged and in the boat, but not in use.
4. All fishing shall be done from the boat. No wading, bank fishing, inner
Tube, or kayak allowed while fishing. Contestants shall remain in the
boat during tournament hours except in emergency.
5. All boats must be equipped with a working kill switch, and be attached
to the driver, when the internal combustion engine is in operation. All
anglers must wear a coast guard approved life jacket when the internal
combustion engine is on plane.
6. No trolling allowed with combustion engine. Drift fishing with the
wind is allowed.
7. Tournament schedule is final and can only be changed according to lake
conditions and safety issues, as voted on by the majority of the Club
members present at the Club meeting or tournament.
8. Deadline for official notification for fishing shall be as of 9:00 P.M.
Friday for day and night fishing.
9. Official day fishing times thirty (30) minutes prior to sunrise to 3:30 P.M.
Official night fishing times are 8:00 P.M. Saturday to 8:00 A.M. Sunday.
10. Late Penalty – One fish will be deducted for every three (3) minutes
late for weigh-in, beginning with the largest fish. Contestant will receive
no weight if fifteen minutes or more late to weigh-in.
11. The lowest monthly weight of the year by each member will be dropped. Only
the top eleven (11) weights for the year will count.
12. Entry fee must be paid prior to fishing or at the weigh-in. Members
cannot fish for “weight only” (no entry fee).
13. Trailering is allowed. All contestants must weigh-in at the designated
weigh-in site. Anglers leaving prior to the official weigh-in time must
notify the designated weigh-in master by phone. If the angler is unable
to leave notification via phone, he must leave written notice at the official
F. If for some reason, beyond his or her control, a member is unable to attend
tournament or meetings on a regular basis, he or she may present their case
before the Advisory Board. The Advisory Board will review the case and
present their recommendations to the Club for majority vote.
G. There is a NO SMOKING policy at all No Name Bass Club Meetings.
H. Any member who finished that year in the Top Eight (8) must be a paid up,
Continuously active member the following year to be eligible to represent
NO NAME BASS CLUB in the TOP EIGHT TOURNAMENT THE
FOLLOWING YEAR. TOP 8 REPLACEMENTS OR ALTERNATES WILL
BE CHOSEN IN SEQUENCE DESCENDING FROM 8TH PLACE.
I. THE NO NAME BASS CLUB WILL PROVIDE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
TO EACH OF THE TOP 8 QUALIFIERS, THAT WORKS HIS FULL
SCHEDULE OF OUR THURSDAY EVENING TOURNAMENT. IF A
ANGLER DOES NOT WORK HIS FULL SCHEDULE, HE WILL BE
ASSISTED ACCORDING TO THE # OF TOURNAMENTS WORKED.
J. The REIGNING ANGLER OF THE YEAR SHALL CHOSE BETWEEN A
JACKET OR FREE STRINGER FOR THE FOLLOWING YEAR. THE FEES
FOR BIG BASS 5 DOLLARS. CLASSIC FEES, 5 DOLLARS, 1 DOLLAR
TO GODTELL, FOR A TOTAL OF 11DOLLARS WILL BE PAID By THE
ANGLER OF THE YEAR.